Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Prof. Dr. Karen Seashore
- Regents Professor and the Robert H. Beck Chair at the University of Minnesota
- Former Director of The Center for Applied Research and Educational Improvement (CAREI)
- Univ. of Minnesota, Ass.
- Dean College of Education and Human Development. Research on school improvement
- school effectiveness
- the politics of knowledge use in education
- policy and evaluation research for over 35 years
- Longitudinal study of leadership and school turnaround in St. Paul.
- Some recent books:
- Organizing for School Change (2006)
- Professional Learning Communities: Divergence
- Depth and Dilemmas (with Louise Stoll, 2007)
- Building Strong School Cultures:
- A Guide to Leading Change (with Sharon Kruse, 2009)
- Educational Policy:
- Political Culture and Its Effects
- 2007 Lifetime Staff Development Award from National Staff Development Association
- Campbell Lifetime Achievement Award 2009